Yemenia does not save or use any one’s private information, as well as Yemenia does not pass your private informations to the third party.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. We invest significant resources to protect your personal information, from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.
YEMENIA – YEMEN AIRWAYS CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- All Yemenia flights are subject to change, cancellationS at the last moment, without an advanced notice due to the present circumstances in Yemen. Flights are operated as per the concerned authorities approvals subject to security on day-to-day basis. Although return flight do not need to be reconfirmed, however passengers are advised to check before departure for their flights while returning to Uk from their point of travel due to the periodic security situation in Yemen.
- Yemenia intends to inform passengers about the flight changes where possible and passenger’s contacts in Yemen are inserted at the time of their reservations. Therefore it is obligatory and strongly advised to provide correct working telephone numbers in Yemen to enable yemenia to contact passengers about their flight update. If it is not adhered, Yemenia will not be able to intimate passengers, when required.
- All passports except Yemen valid passport holders should obtain Yemen entry visa from Yemen Embassy in London prior to commencement of their travel from UK.
- Passengers, flying on Yemenia from AMM, CAI, RUH, JED, and BOM must provide copy of their passports, visas, ID cards as well as Security approvals before requesting reservations on Yemenia Flights, as no reservation can be confirmed before screening of any passenger travel documents for API.
- It is obligatory for All foreign passport holders who intend to travel to Yemen, must obtain security approval before arranging their travel arrangements in UK and submit that approval when requesting the Flight reservation.
- Most of the Yemenia tickets are not refundable. Passengers must pay adequate penalties if change in reservation is required, which would be subject to the availability.
- Passengers are expected to report FOUR hours before departure at SAH, ADE, SCT or GXF airports.
- If a passenger has not shown-up at any of the Airport, his/her Yemenia air ticket will be suspended, therefore no one will be able to use that ticket again.
© Copyright 2018 All rights reserved.